New Mythic Relic Key of the Crescent Moon is available in X-server event Angel’s Treasure. The new Mythic Relic can be got from August 2nd to August 4th. Obtaining the Angel’s Treasure Lottery Ticket (Abbreviated as “AT’s Lottery Ticket”) in event panel or through Events- Angel's Treasure to spin the wheel, you have the chance to get 6 Key of the Crescent Moon components as Theme Reward and other rare items. And this time, you can still use Starstone to exchange for Starstone II, and use Astralite I to exchange for Astralite II when meeting requirements. Check for more details:
Event time: August 2nd to August 4th
Entrance: Angel’s Treasure
>> Key of the Crescent Moon
Created by Aurora in the image of the Bright Moon, Lunaria’s Arma, this is the key to the Moon Temple.
Key of the Crescent Moon, a powerful Mythic Relic. For every debuff on an ally, increase damage reduction and damage dealt. When under control effects, there is a chance to reflect it.
1. Claim ONE AT’s Lottery Ticket for FREE every day. Daily limits will reset at 12 A.M. every day. Also, you can use Diamonds or Topaz to buy it.
2. Every 5 times guarantee Theme Rewards.
3. The wheel has to be stopped manually (a slight delay will appear after tapping). You will get the indicated reward when the wheel stops.
4. Each attempt grants 10 Treasure Creeds, you can use them to buy different items in the Treasure Store.
5. Treasure Creeds will be cleared when the event ended.
1. Theme Rewards are placed in the four corners of the pool as usual. You can claim the remaining rewards after all the Theme Rewards have been collected.
2. Each attempt will grant points: 5 points for Normal Rewards and 20 points for Theme Rewards.
3. Each attempt will grant 25% Luck Points. 100% Luck Points guarantee Theme Rewards.
4. You can get Extra 20 points when you empty the prize pool.
5. You can be ranked when earning more than 300 points and win the Super Prize with more than 2000.
6. Points will be cleared after the event and the reward will be sent by email when the event ends.
Please note that the above contents might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game.