Update V3.17.0 New Weekly Quest and Improvements
- Click the ‘Quest’ icon and choose ‘Weekly Quest’ menu.
- When your daily activity points meet the requirement, you can claim Daily Reward which gives you the chance to get Upgrade point.
- Upgrade point can level up the items in Daily Reward to a certain extent.
- You can claim daily reward once a day.
- Reward level can be reset manually every week and Upgrade point will be returned.
- Claiming daily rewards for 7 days can activate the Weekly Chest which can be claimed on Monday.
- Each claim of a daily reward can upgrade Weekly Chest by one level.
- Each Chest level includes various rewards that can be viewed by clicking the view button.
2. Adjusted Activity Quests
- Added the rewards Black Branch and Feather of Domain.
- Activity Quest progress has to be reset after the update, but don’t worry, we will keep your Activity Points.
- Simplified the materials for Arma Empower. New Empower materials are added to replace old ones in Mystic Domain and Arma Empower and are classified only by quality.
- Old materials can be exchanged to the new ones via Store -- Domain shop -- Materials. The exchange rate is displayed in-shop.
- All tournament schedules in Hero League will be cleared and the new one will recover on Jan 22nd.
- Compensations will be sent every day from Jan 9th to Jan 21nd for players entered off-season.
- New tournament schedules will start on 22nd Jan.
- [Strategy] Best Strategy Contest: Share Your Opinion! 06/21
- [Events] The Next Mount Is up to YOU! 11/23
- [Events] Angel’s Got Talent: Submit Your Quiz for Castle Raiders! 12/06
- [Strategy] How to Quickly Level up 06/15
- [Strategy] 5 Easy Steps to Reports Bugs and Issues 01/04
- [Strategy] Guild Buildings: Level up and Reap the Benefits! 06/29