We will release V.5.28.0 on Nov.26th, the servers will disconnect at around 4:35 (EST), 1:35 (PST), 16:35 (HKT), 9:35 (EU) for the update, please refresh the page to complete the update. The update might be ahead or behind the proposed schedule, please take the in-game scroll announcement as a standard. Check below for more details.
What need to mention is the Year-End Special X-Server Hero League, we have changed the skin of our X-Server League, now you can see a new background. Besides, we improved the matching system of X-Server Hero League, you can match more suitable opponents. And we added the Fighter Token and Gladiator Token, these can be used in X-Server Hero League Shop (2019.12.1~2020.1.31).
1. New Mythic+ Support hero: Vivian
2. New Wings: Light of Alf and Bloody Fiend
3. Added Metamorphose skins for Woods Nymph, Crystalis, Raidra and Deathspeaker
4. Added new Mythic Charm: Anunnaki’s Pride
5. Added new Mythic Companion: Black Scorpion
6. New Outfit: Bone of glory
7. New Title: Black Friday Banquet and Turkey’s Redemption
1. Equipment Reforge Improvements
> Added Reforge prompt: when reforging a stats with higher BR or a percentage stats, the system will stop reforging and ask you to confirm
> Auto Reforge: It will stop until you get a stats with higher BR or a percentage stats
2. Removed the precondition of all Divine Armas, you can unlock the Armas directly with enough Sigils and Meteor Shards
3. Improved the Guild War Ranking rewards
4. Year-End Special X-Server Hero League
> Improve the matching system of X-Server Hero League
> Added X-Server Hero League Shop (2019.12.1~2020.1.31)
> Added Fighter Token and Gladiator Token
> Replaced the Champions Wings with Bloody Fiend
5. Displayed Tycoon Silver (Single Server) and Tycoon Gold (X-Server) at the same time in Tycoon Shop during Tycoon event
6. Improved the daily sending limits of X-Server Mail from 10 to 20
7. Allowed players to exchange Mythic shards for Mythic souls via “Galley”-”Hero Soul”
Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in-game.